Registration is now open for the Summer Duck Hockey League. Preference will be given to all existing (summer and winter) Duck League players. Details are as follows:
SUMMER HOCKEY REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN
The details for this year’s league are as follows:
- Played primarily on Thursday nights (two Wednesday’s)
- The season starts on Wednesday, April 17th and ends Thursday, August 22nd
- All games are played at Seymour Hannah
- On average each team will get 19 games (one per week)
- Skaters pay $270.00. Goalies pay $135.00
we are now accepting new players for OUR 2019 SUMMER DIVISION
HOW IT WORKS
Players rate their hockey skills at time of registration (A, B, C or D). We then compile a list of players and our eight team captains draft equal numbers of A, B, C and D skill sets for each team. Players are given a jersey which is returned at the end of the season.
Our game calendar is posted online in addition to game scores, team standings and player stats.
- Online registration is limited to our 35+ Division. For all other division, please contact us directly.
- Registration is held once a year generally in September, we generally do not accept new players mid-season.
- Registration fees are $270 for skater, $135 for goalie. HST is not charged.
- Payment methods currently available are Visa, MC and Amex (online only) and cheques or cash (in-person).
- If paying by cheque or cash, please bring payment with you to your first event. Credit cards are not accepted in-person.
- This is a men’s over 35 league.
- YOU MUST ENJOY FUN, MEETING NEW FRIENDS AND THE OCCASIONAL AFTER GAME CELEBRATION.
THAT’S IT! COMPLETE THE REGISTRATION FORM BELOW TO SIGN-UP. WE LOOK FORWARD TO MEETING YOU ON THE ICE! IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS PRIOR TO SIGNING UP, PLEASE CONTACT US.
Registration for the Winter League is now closed. Registration for the Summer League will open in January 2019.
We look forward to seeing you again soon.